Medicine and HPAT - tutoring for university students
Are you struggling to pass the HPAT exam? Would you like to start your medicine career? At UniProf there are plenty of teachers who can't wait to help you out.
Do you need to pass HPAT exam for medicine?
HPAT stands for Health Professions Admission Test. It is a test created by ACER and used to select students who want to start studying medicine and other health professions at university. There are three main categories that are included in the test: Logical Reasoning and Problem Solving, Understanding People and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
Is the HPAT difficult to pass?
Yes, many students say it was a difficult test to pass. The test lasts 2 ½ hours, so you need good concentration to pass.
What do we help you with during your lessons with your tutor?
You can choose what you want to focus on, but these are some of the options we offer:
- Understand the importance of HPAT
- Familiarize yourself with HPAT-style questions
- Learning strategies for each type of question
- Attempt full length practice exams under timed conditions
- Identify your weaknesses and work on them
Why choose Uniprof?
We are ready to help you pass the exam, so you can start your new career:
- Teachers are flexible in their hours
- You can take private lessons or go to a group
- Secure payment and free registration
- You choose the topics you want to focus on
Register now and pass the test!
With these 3 steps, you can book your first lesson right away:
- Create your account
- Give us information about which subject, time and place
- We match the perfect teacher
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
Specialized teachers for any subject
We have teachers available for most subjects! Fill in a request and we provide you with a tailored course to your needs!
Medicine Entry and Aptitude Test Advice
Current final year medical student; previously helped students to get into medicine courses. Former hospital porter and HCA.
We provide tutors for any institution in your area
Some of the universities where our students and teachers studied:
Prepare for your exams and get help with your thesis!
UniProf teachers have experience in the following subjects. Your subject is not in the list? Sign up and we surely can help you!