Online tutors and grinds in Chemistry
As a chemist, you find solutions to problems. Physical science studies the composition, structure, properties and change of matter. With chemistry, you can become a chemical technician, water chemist, toxicologist and so on! Are you struggling with this subject? At UniProf we offer online tutors and grinds in Ireland.
Benefits of studying online with UniProf
When getting a grind, it is important to know what you want from them and how. Therefore, we give you multiple advantages so you can decide how you spend your lessons. We offer:
- Qualified teachers. All the teachers have more than enough experience to teach. They are for example old Chemistry students or work in the field.
- Flexible hours. Only available in the evenings or on the weekends? No problem! Your teacher will find a fitting time with you.
- Chemistry lessons from the comfort of your own home.
Subjects to study in Chemistry
Chemistry is a subject with many aspects to it. This is worthwhile because this subject is the starting point for the physical universe. It is used for food, clothing, health, energy, air and even water. When studying this topic, it is essential to decide beforehand in what you need more help.
- Mass transport by migration
- Diffusion layers
- Galvanic and electrolytic cells
- And more...
- Relationship between NMR spectra and molecular structure
- Recording of routine spectra (1H and 13C)
- Essentials of data processing
- And more...
Organic and biological chemistry
- And more...
- Henry’s Law
- Lever rule
- And more..
Get started with a tutor or grind today!
Getting help is always a good idea. Start with your grind and become a chemistry expert in no time. With these simple steps you can get started on UniProf:
- Sign up for free.
- Get a teacher assigned within a couple of days.
- Start your first Chemistry lesson.
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
A selection of our tutors
Quality guarantee! Request information to start lessons with any of our teachers.
Experienced tutor from Italy offers English lessons and coaching sessions for singer-songwriters
Dr. Gabrielle D.
Speaks: English, Italian
Hello, I am Gabrielle De Rosa, from Gallipoli, Italy. I speak Italian (Native) and English. I am a professional singer-songwriter, I work daily with English speaking audiences. I have a Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science and Technology (Italian). Google verified independent singer-songwriter, registered at SIAE since 2012, working digitally with CD Baby since 2017. English teaching experience, online school, with Italian students and a Spanish student, from 6 to 40 years old. Science teaching experience with middle school students (Italian). My method is interactive and tailored to your needs.
Chemistry teacher passionate about education
I am a chemistry and science teacher, currently working as an intern at mahatma education society, India. I have a master of science degree in chemistry and a specialization in chemical education as well as a bachelor's in education degree. I believe that teaching is a difficult but rewarding process in which both tutor and student learn something in the process.
Dr. Aymen Y.
Speaks: Arabic, English, Turkish
❖ Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry and certified Chemistry teacher, experienced in teaching and scientific researching, trilingual man, worked in different universities and schools and skilled in many programs and operating different devices that related to Chemistry.
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
Liceo Scientifico Quinto Ennio (Gallipoli)
Diploma di maturità
Sep 2012 - Jul 2017
Mainly natural science, chemistry, biology, physics, maths, Latin, English as a foreign language, Italian (native), English literature, Italian literature, Latin literature, but also history, geography, philosophy, religion, physical education, art history, technical drawing, computer science.
BSc Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Chemistry
Sep 2010 - May 2014
Learned lots of modules and aspects of chemistry and other subjects. Course included modules in Maths, Computer Science, Biology, Chemistry, Biomedical science, pharmaceutical chemistry. First class honours degree obtained.
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
Chemistry department, Maynooth University
Oct 2014 - Nov 2017
Teaching undergraduate chemistry to all undergrad years in various aspects of chemistry including organic, analytical, inorganic, physical chemistry.
ILM College BWP
Apr 2018 - May 2019
Lecturer Biology Teaching Intermediate level. Lecturer Botany B.S. level
Prices online grinds chemistry
The costs of our lessons depends on the group size, location and topics.
Average price: 24.17 EUR/h
Specialized teachers for any subject
We have teachers available for most subjects! Fill in a request and we provide you with a tailored course to your needs!
courses, consultancy, thesis and dissertation help, assessment preparation
Dr Daniela R.
I am experienced tutor with a PhD in chemistry having expertise in biomaterials used for medical implants. My research was based on dental alloys with modified surface and addition of biocompatible ceramics. I can offer help in understanding chemistry through various chapters and specialties.
Inorganic, Organic and Physical Chemistry
Ms Chitra Devi S.
• TEACHING SCIENCE AND CHEMISTRY FOR GRADE 12 ADVANCE AND GENERAL, SCIENCE FOR GRADE 9, 6 AND 5.
• MONITOR EACH STUDENT’S ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AND PROVIDE FEEDBACKS FOR IMPROVEMENTS.
• DEVELOP POSITIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS FOR STUDENTS
• . • SUPERVISE AND MOTIVATE STUDENTS TO ACHIEVE ACADEMIC GOALS.
• PARTICIPATE IN PARENTS’ TEACHERS’ MEETINGS AND COMMUNICATE PARENTS ABOUT STUDENT’S PROGRESS.
• DEVELOP INSTRUCTIONAL PLANS AND LEARNING MATERIALS FOR STUDENTS. COORDINATE WITH SCHOOL MANAGEMENT TO DEVELOP OR REVISE CURRICULUM PLAN.
• ATTEND EDUCATIONAL TRAININGS AND WORKSHOPS FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH. MAINTAIN STUDENT PROGRESS REPORTS ACCORDING TO SCHOOL POLICIES. MAINTAIN THE CLASSROOM SAFE AND CLEAN.
• ASSIST STUDENTS IN PROPER USAGE OF SCHOOL EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS. ATTEND STAFF MEETINGS AND CONFERENCES AS NEEDED.
• EXCELLENT IT AND INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS TO WORK CLOSELY WITH STUDENTS AND PARENTS
• STRONG KNOWLEDGE IN INCORPORATING DIFFERENT ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR ENGAGING STUDENTS TO ACHIEVE LEARNING OUTCOMES.
Chemistry and Physics IGCSE, Chemistry AS and A Levels, IB, Chemistry AP, General Chemistry and Advanced Organic Chemistry.
Dr. Aymen Y.
classIGCSE Chemistry Content Overview:
1 The particulate nature of matter
2 Experimental techniques
3 Atoms, elements and compounds
5 Electricity and chemistry
6 Chemical energetics
7 Chemical reactions
8 Acids, bases and salts
9 The Periodic Table
11 Air and water
14 Organic chemistry
As and A level Chemistry Content overview:
1 Atoms, molecules and stoichiometry
2 Atomic structure
3 Chemical bonding
4 States of matter
5 Chemical energetics
8 Reaction kinetics
9 The Periodic Table: chemical periodicity
10 Group 2
11 Group 17
12 An introduction to the chemistry of transition elements
13 Nitrogen and sulfur
Organic chemistry and analysis
14 An introduction to organic chemistry 15 Hydrocarbons
16 Halogen derivatives
17 Hydroxy compounds
18 Carbonyl compounds
19 Carboxylic acids and derivatives 20 Nitrogen compounds
22 Analytical techniques
23 Organic synthesis
IB Chemistry Content Overview:
1. Stoichiometric relationships
2. Atomic structure
4. Chemical bonding and structure
6. Chemical kinetics
8. Acids and bases
9. Redox processes
10. Organic chemistry
11. Measurement and data processing
Additional higher level (AHL)
12. Atomic structure
13. The periodic table—the transition metals
14. Chemical bonding and structure
16. Chemical kinetics
18. Acids and bases
19. Redox processes
20. Organic chemistry
21. Measurement and analysis
D. Medicinal chemistry
IGCSE Physics Content Overview:
1 General physics
2 Thermal physics
3 Properties of waves, including light and sound
4 Electricity and magnetism
5 Atomic physics
Advanced Organic Chemistry Content Overview:
1. Carbon Compounds and Chemical Bonds
2. Representative Carbon Compounds: Functional Groups, Infrared Spectroscopy, & Intermolecular Force
3. An Introduction to Organic Reactions: Acids and Bases
4. Alkanes: Nomenclature, Conformational Analysis, & An Intro to Synthesis
5. Stereochemistry: Chiral Molecules
6. Ionic Reactions - Nucleophilic Substitution & Elimination Reactions: Alkyl Halides
7. Alkenes & Alkynes: Properties & Synthesis, Elimination Reactions of Alkyl Halides
8. Alkenes & Alkynes II: Addition Reaction
9. Spectroscopic Methods of Structure Determination
10. Radical Reactions
11. Alcohols & Ethers
12. Alcohols from Carbonyl Compounds, Oxidation-Reduction & Organometallic Compounds
13. Conjugated Unsaturated Systems
14. Aromatic Compounds
15. Reactions of Aromatic Compounds
16. Aldehydes & Ketones I: Nucleophilic Additions to the Carbonyl Group
17. Aldehydes & Ketones II: Enolates & Enols
Aldol & Alkylation Reactions
18. Carboxylic Acids & Their Derivatives: Nucleophilic Substitution at the Acyl Carbon
19. Synthesis & Reactions of a-Dicarbonyl Compounds: More Chemistry of Enolate Ions
21. Phenols & Aryl Halides: Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution
24. Amino Acids & Proteins
25. Nucleic Acids & Protein Synthesis
We provide tutors for any institution in your area
Some of the universities where our students and teachers studied: