Biological science grinds and tutors
Biological science focuses on subjects linked to the study of a living organism and the science behind life. The courses in biological science include biology, botany, zoology, genetics, microbiology, and others…Are you looking for a teacher? Do you need help with improving or reminding your knowledge? UniProf is ready to help you and provide you with professional teachers who will advise you and lead for improvement.
Did you know we offer online courses, in-person courses, group, and individual courses?
Our company offers advantages of choosing our lessons. The reason is to provide the best and most comfortable classes to everyone who needs it. Biological science is hard to learn and practice, that is why we offer classes from home or at flexible times. What else do we offer?
- We provide professional tutors based on your knowledge and level
- Our team provides a customized lesson for those who need special attention in some topics
- Flexible time of classes
- Online courses for those who can not or don't want to attend in person
- Face-to-face courses with a teacher at an agreed place
- Group classes with more people
- Individual classes, learn alone with your teacher
After biological science degree, you can work in industry, research, academia, or healthcare
See your job opportunities after studying this field:
- Science journalist
- Clinical trials specialist
- Epidemiology and information analyst
- Forensic scientist
- Science communicator
- And others...
What topics can you learn by studying biological science?
In this subject, you will have to learn to work in a lab, assist with field surveys, read science journals, and news. It is important to know Computer science, Maths, Psychology, and Physics. Typical topics for this subject course includes:
- Anatomy and physiology
- Plant and algal physiology
- Advanced topics in ecology
- Genetics and molecular biology
- Biochemistry and biotechnology
- Vertebrate zoology
Do not forget to prepare a camera and microphone for your online grinds
There is a possibility to have online lessons. That means you might be wherever you are and learn from a distance. It is a good chance for those, who don't have time to attend classes or feel more comfortable in their environment. So don't worry, even if you don't have time for face-to-face classes, we are here for you! Make sure to have prepared main things for online lessons such as A computer, a camera with a microphone, a stable internet connection, and video communication platform as Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, or Teams.
Are you ready to explore biological science with UniProf?
Then become our student and improved scientist. Follow these steps to register:
- Sign up for free
- Write about yourself and your needs
- Wait until we assign you a teacher
- Start your classes with UniProf
Our team is ready to help you! Join UniProf and become a biological scientist!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
Ijazah in Quran Recitation
May 2019 - Sep 2019
Ijazah in Quran Recitation
University of Karachi
Jan 2013 - Dec 2013
Physics is quite a difficult subject to teach but very colorful and interesting to understand
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
Sep 2013 - Oct 2020
I conducted clinical research.
Ministry Of Education
Türkish Language Teacher
Sep 2011 - present
Teaching Turkish language at a secondary state school
Specialized teachers for any subject
We have teachers available for most subjects! Fill in a request and we provide you with a tailored course to your needs!
Teaching economic Botany
Dr. Ritu D.
1) form and function of the plant body;
2) plant nomenclature;
3) history of plant use and role of plants in shaping society;
4) origins of economically important plants;
5) uses of flowers and fruits for food and other purposes;
6) uses of roots, stems and leaves for food and other purposes; 7) plant evolution;
8) role of food plants in human nutrition.
Human and social biology
Mr Obert M.
I have done human biology at honours level and social biology at masters level. These topics i have done them at bachelors level and master level. They require intensive reading and they are good areas for digital teaching because their practical are mainly external than in doors
I have all the hopes to assist any one needing help in these areas
Lecturer Samira B.
3 years teaching experience in
Branches of botany and zoology
• Microbiology, phycology, Mycology, Mychorrhizae, etc.
We provide tutors for any institution in your area
Some of the universities where our students and teachers studied:
Prepare for your exams and get help with your thesis!
UniProf teachers have experience in the following subjects. Your subject is not in the list? Sign up and we surely can help you!