Statistics grinds and tutors
Always had struggles with numbers and figures and your statistics exam is coming up? No need to worry, UniProf can provide you with a private teacher within just a few days!
Benefits of studying with UniProf for students
As it's mentioned before UniProf provides you quick and easy access to a good private teacher, but on top of that UniProf has several other benefits:
- Extensive help with exam preparations
- Flexible schedule: plan your class whenever it suits you
- Online classes: follow classes from wherever you are
For which university degrees do I need statistics?
Statistics is a very broad subject and gets taught in a wide variety of degrees, for example:
- The field of health and healing. It includes nurses, doctors, and various specialists. It covers diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, medical research, and many other aspects of health. Medicine aims to promote and maintain health and wellbeing.
- The study of the measurement, properties, and relationships of quantities and sets, using numbers and symbols.
- An analytical method of problem-solving and decision-making that is useful in the management of organizations. In operations research, problems are broken down into basic components and then solved in defined steps by mathematical analysis.
- The study of a social science concerned with the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services. It studies how individuals, businesses, governments, and nations make choices about how to allocate resources.
And more ...
- Data analytics, psychology, engineer, politics, finance, accounting, and more ...
Get taught from professional and experienced teachers!
Every teacher on our platform is personally vetted in an interview. Here we ask about their work experience as a teacher, evaluate their professionalism, preparedness, and teaching method. This way we can guarantee you, as student, that you will only get a professional teacher who are made for this job.
Start your classes in just 3 simple steps
Starting new classes has never been so simple!
- Create a profile on our website
- Get assigned a teacher that meets your wants and needs within just a few days
- Meet your teacher and plan your next class
With a private tutor from UniProf you will ace your statistics exam! Stop hesitating and sign up now!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
A selection of our tutors
Quality guarantee! Request information to start lessons with any of our teachers.
PhD Finance research student offering Management, Finance tutoring.
I am a first-year PhD Research Scholar at Dublin City University (DCU) Business School. My current research interests include Climate risk, Corporate Governance, Sustainability, Corporate social responsibility (CSR). Having over four years of experience. I worked in various departments like Accounting, Retail, Banking, and Hospitality. I have been recognized as an excellent communicator with a strong work ethic and great attention to detail. I’m flexible and tune myself according to the present needs of research. My self-motivation and hardworking provide the ability to contribute my research both independently and in a team for the well-being of society. I am open to research collaborations.
Math Professor offers lectures
Phd in mathematics and statistics. I have more than 13 years of teachibg experience. I teach matheamtics, statistics, programming, data science and machine learning. If you want to know more contact me. Ahdhdjdjf Ahahdjdjf Ahajdjdjf Ajdjdjdjf Ahdfjjdjfjfkc
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
Bachelor of Arts
Sep 1977 - Jun 1981
Bachelor of Liberal Arts with a Major in Visual Studies (Studio Art). Concentration in sculpture and architectural design.
Jan 2021 - Jan 2022
I have learned that working hard work pays, learned to work under pressure.
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
Jan 2017 - present
Set up a badminton club in my secondary school. Coached the team to the finals. Private coaching lessons and group lessons. Also coached the university that won the All Ireland's. Creating lesson plans and aiding growth
Consultant Software Developer
Sep 2022 - present
Work as a Software Developer for a variety of clients.
Specialized teachers for any subject
We have teachers available for most subjects! Fill in a request and we provide you with a tailored course to your needs!
Certified public Accountant offering Quantitative analysis/Statistics
Falling undr the units in Certified public accountants(CPA) Courses i believe i have the required knowledge and skills to offer the service.
High school and university level courses
Used statistical methods intensively during my BSc and PhD courses. Have taught business statistics at university level for the past 10 years
Mr Paul T.
Deep expertise in both statistical theory and applied statistical data analysis with both practical and teaching experience in probability theory, statistical methods, casual inference, Bayesian inference and statistical computing
We provide tutors for any institution in your area
Some of the universities where our students and teachers studied:
Prepare for your exams and get help with your thesis!
UniProf teachers have experience with the following study courses. Your study program is not in the list? Sign up and we surely can help you!