Cork Institute of Technology: preparation courses, admission tests and tutoring
Are you studying in Cork and happen to be at the Cork Institute of Technology? Are you looking for preparation courses for admission test? At UniProf, we offer tutors who can get you ready for it!
How many points do you need to pass your admission test at Cork Institute of Technology?
Each standard candidate must meet the minimum threshold of 276 points for the assessment test and must also meet the minimum admission requirement for the terminal degree to be considered for admission.
What do the preparation courses look like at UniProf?
Our tutors focus very much on a personalized lesson with the student, which means:
- They look at what the needs are and what you would like to focus on
- They teach you good study methods
- They give tips and tricks to take home
- They help you solve previous exam questions and sample questions
- Make sure you work in a time bound and efficient way
- And more..
Why choose tutoring at UniProf?
All our tutors are professional teachers, who are always ready to support you further. We list a number of advantages:
- They answer on average within 48 hours
- They give homework and exercises when you want them to
- They are experienced teachers
- You choose whether you want to follow the course online or offline
- The hours of the teachers are very flexible and well indicated in advance
Why choose UniProf to prepare for your admission test?
- Secure payment
- We offer experienced teachers
- You can enjoy free trial lessons
- You are entitled to 24 hours cancellation
Choosing online tutoring at UniProf
If it is more convenient for you to choose online tutoring, there are some things you need to take into account;
- You must be in possession of a working laptop/Ipad/computer/smartphone
- You have a stable WI-FI connection
- You have a working camera and microphone
- You have the possibility to download Skype and Zoom
Register for free now and start your preparation courses right away with UniProf!
- Make an account
- Tell us what you would like to get support in
- We will find the perfect tutor
- Schedule your preparation courses!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
CFA level 2 cleared
Jun 2018 - present
It enables me to teach finance.
Dublin City University (DCU)
Computer Applications Software Engineering
Oct 2007 - Jun 2012
The degree I was in was an intensive coverage of computer engineering and programming. I have done deep dives into both Computer Architecture and Computer Programming. A sample of subjects I would have covered: Programming: Java / C++ / C# / Android Dev / Scala /IOS Computer Science: Architecture / Operating Systems / Databases / Multimedia / Networks & Security / Data Structures & Algorithms / Design Patterns / AI and many more. I had a very intensive educations but I didn't feel it was always taught correctly. I find my method of teach diverges from the grand lecture form and is base on student driven lessons.
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
Technological University Dublin
Senior Exam Invigilator
Dec 2021 - May 2022
• The Examination Centre has been set out with the required materials, in accordance with the particular examination(s) being held. • Advise students that computing equipment, including electronic organisers, mobile phones, smart devices etc that students may have brought into the Examination Centre, must be powered off and placed on the floor face down in front of the student, in clear view of the invigilator for the duration of the examination, and remain powered off until students leave the Examination Centre • Ensure that students are seated in their designated places and remind students of the rules of conduct during the examination and ensure that each student signs the Attendance Form. • Advise students to check that they are in possession of the correct examination papers.
GIKI (Institute of Engineering Sciences & Technology)
Lecturer in Physics
Aug 2016 - Sep 2018
Lecturer in Physics
We offer help for students in any subject of any study program.
Is your university course not in the list? Sign up, and we will see if we have an available teacher.
Cork Institute of Technology
Rísam Uile Translation -Let us all achieve
- Students: 12000
- Founding year: 1974
- City: Cork