Business administration grinds and tutors
Business administration focuses on finance, marketing, and accounting. Are you looking for extra courses? Maybe you need to improve in your work field? Do you need a tutor to gain more knowledge and develop your communication and managerial skills? We offer you to learn to adapt to business and the globalized world, use business models, learn marketing essentials, customer relationships and improve business culture.
What job opportunities do you have after getting a business administration diploma?
This course prepares you for a wide range of careers. After studying and finishing your course you can have a lot of job opportunities in this field. Here you can see what careers you can choose within the business administration field:
- Marketing associate
- Administrative assistant
- Business Development associate
- Financial administrator
- Sales representatives
- Human Resources coordinator
Would you like to know more about the business administration job?
Job description: Hiring staff, leading meetings, communicating with upper-managements
Duties and responsibilities: Handle business finance, negotiate contracts, Oversee marketing and promotions for products and services of the company, reorganize and hire staff
Skills and qualifications: Communication skills, skills in writing, organizational skills, time management, critical thinking, problem-solving abilities
Education: bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, human resources, finance, or others…
What advantages do we offer for choosing tutors and grinds at UniProf?
Our platform focuses on benefits that could make your learning easier and more comfortable. See what do we offer:
- A professional teacher: based on your knowledge and demands we will select you the most suitable teacher who will be able to help you
- Flexible lessons: you can choose what day and what hour you want to have your lessons
- Online courses: you can have courses from wherever you are
- Face-to-face courses: you will attend classes at the arranged place
- Group courses: you can learn with more people in a tone time
- Individual courses: you will learn with your teacher alone
- Customized courses: you will have personalized courses based on your needs and knowledge
If you choose to have online courses don't forget to download Zoom, FaceTime, Skype, or Teams…
As you already know we offer online courses as well. It is a better way for those, who don't have time to attend classes or feel more comfortable studying from home. Yes, that means you can be wherever you want. Just make sure to prepare the main things:
- A computer
- An internet connection
- A microphone and camera
- A video communication platform as Zoom, Skype…
- A good mood and motivation
Sign up and become a student of business administration lessons at UniProf
Are you interested and want to start as soon as possible? Then register on our platform by following these steps:
- Sign up for free
- Write about yourself and your demands
- Start your lesson with a professional tutor
Why should you wait? Start now and become a professional in your field
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
Costs and prices: business administration grinds
The costs of lessons depend on the group size, location and topics.
Average price: 24.95EUR/h
Request information Become a teacher
We provide tutors for any institution in your area
Some of the universities where our students and teachers studied:
Prepare for your exams and get help with your thesis!
UniProf teachers have experience in the following subjects. Your subject is not in the list? Sign up and we surely can help you!
Business administration: subjects we offer help with
We helped students at the following universities
Start your lessons today!
- Verified teachers
- See teacher reviews
- Flexible lessons and appointments
Trial lesson available!