Linguistics - tutoring for university students
Do you need help with your language studies? At UniProf, we are ready to help you with numerous professional tutors. We match the perfect tutor to help you with Linguistics.
Which topics are covered by Linguistics at UniProf?
People who study Linguistics may also be called polyglots. They speak many languages but at UniProf we look beyond that. We help you with:
- The unconscious knowledge people have about language
- How children acquire language
- The structure of language in general and of particular languages
- How languages can vary
- How language affects the way we interact with each other and think about the world
Why choose tutors at UniProf?
We are a platform created to assist students in their study career. Furthermore, we list some advantages:
- You can select to follow online lessons or face to face lessons
- You can book private lessons or group lessons
- Tutors respond quickly and are very flexible
- They give you exercises whenever you ask for them
What can you do after graduating in Linguistics?
There are a number of career options to decide from:
- Working in the education industry
- Working in the Linguistics industry
- Working as a translator or interpreter
- Working for dictionary company
- Working as a consultant in language in law or medicine
- Work for the government
- Work as an actor or train actors
- And more
Don't wait any longer and find your tutor now!
Create an account, then follow the 3 steps:
- Tell which subject you want
- Wait for us to select the best teacher for you
- Start your lessons!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
Costs and prices: linguistics grinds
The costs of lessons depend on the group size, location and topics.
Average price: 21.72EUR/h
Request information Become a teacher
Specialized teachers for any subject
We have teachers available for most subjects! Fill in a request and we provide you with a tailored course to your needs!
Successfully completed a course Introduction to Linguistics (in English) at uni. Defended an undergraduate dissertation in the field of experimental Psycholinguistics.
I have experience with phonetics, phonology, and morphology as well as some topics in sociolinguistics.
Highly knowledgeable of Spanish linguistics
Ms Sandra S.
During my 18 year career as a teacher of Spanish, I have continuously attended teacher training courses so that I am up to date on every aspect of language teaching.
We provide tutors for any institution in your area
Some of the universities where our students and teachers studied:
Prepare for your exams and get help with your thesis!
UniProf teachers have experience in the following subjects. Your subject is not in the list? Sign up and we surely can help you!
We helped students at the following universities
Start your lessons today!
- Verified teachers
- See teacher reviews
- Flexible lessons and appointments
Trial lesson available!