Macroeconomics grinds and tutors
Do you want to become a market research analyst, actuary, or economic consultant, but you are having a hard time studying for your macroeconomics exam? Don’t worry, UniProf is the perfect way for you to ace your exam.
Exam preparation by experienced tutors
Most of the tutors at UniProf have years of experience in teaching, giving exams and drawing up exams. Thus, they are the ideal person to help you study for your upcoming test. They know which elements often occur in these exams and how to tackle them when making them.
Learning goals regarding macroeconomics
Maybe you already have a learning goal in mind that UniProf can help you reach. Here are some examples of learning goals we can help you reach:
- Demonstrate an understanding the basic economic decisions that underlie the economic process: What and how to produce goods and services and how they are distributed.
- Understand the concepts of scarcity, choice and opportunity cost and apply these concepts to the analysis of the workings of a market economy.
- Identify the process of how the nation’s output of goods and services is measured through the national income and product accounts; clearly comprehend the income and expenditure approaches to measuring national output and national income.
- Explain the process of how fiscal policy is enacted and how its functions – taxation and spending – are designed to achieve the goals of equilibrium between Aggregate Demand and Supply; develop a firm understanding of the differences between, and the specific roles of, discretionary fiscal policy and automatic stabilizers in stabilizing employment, income, growth, and prices during periods of recession and economic expansion.
- Identify and analyze the role of the Federal Reserve System or European Central Bank (ECB) in setting monetary policy, and comprehend the objectives of the instruments used by the Federal Reserve and ECB to regulate the nation’s money supply (setting short term interest rates, conducting Open Market Operations and establishing bank reserves); develop the ability to distinguish the functions of these tools in controlling inflation, regulating the circulation of money in the economy, and promoting economic and income growth.
Start your macroeconomics classes in just a few days
Starting with UniProf is really easy.
- Sign up for free
- Get a teacher assigned according to your demands
- Meet your teacher for the first time
What are you waiting for? Sign up and start your classes with UniProf!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
FUUAST, Islamabad, Pakistan
Aug 2015 - Mar 2019
The role of physics in science education is the contribution to the understanding of world and how it works. The physics is linked to the understanding of the foundational principles that is connected to other science subjects.An important influence of teachers on students is their ability to shape a students' attitude and behavior. Teachers have an impact on students' lives that extends beyond test scores: they teach them life skills and promote positive attitudes.
Bachelor in physiotherapy
Sep 2006 - Sep 2009
I obtained my bachelor in physiotherapy.
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
UCD School of Art History
Sep 2020 - present
Teaching and Grading Assistant for first year module, 'The Art of the Renaissance: Reform and Rebirth' and 'The Baroque to Romanticism: European Art, 1600-1850'. Guest lecturer for third year module: "Art Myth & Identity in Venice".
Specialized teachers for any subject
We have teachers available for most subjects! Fill in a request and we provide you with a tailored course to your needs!
Tutoring in Macroeconomics
I offer my help in Macroeconomics either for exercises, help understanding the concepts or to practice previous exams.
Strong focus on economics in my MBA program (Stanford University) as well as 24 years working in finance/asset management and banking
I have been a certified lecturer in economics for the leaving cert and also for charted accounting students
We provide tutors for any institution in your area
Some of the universities where our students and teachers studied:
Prepare for your exams and get help with your thesis!
UniProf teachers have experience with the following study courses. Your study program is not in the list? Sign up and we surely can help you!