Grinds and tutors in archaeology
Are you a university student in archaeology? You may experience some troubles regarding the preparation for your exams or passing some of your classes. Usually, students have a lot of pressure to graduate from school on time. Getting a grind or tutor can be of added value to increase stress and improve academic skills. We offer quality grinds and tutors for archaeology students.
Benefits of studying with UniProf
When studying with someone, you want to make sure that it is done the way that it fits you. We think that students should be comfortable with their tutor or grind and get motivation from them. This is why we provide multiple advantages for your lessons.
- Get a teacher quickly. We will assign you your tutor or grind within a couple of days.
- Flexible hours. Don’t have time during the week? Our teachers are also available on weekends or evenings.
- Skilled teachers. We offer a quality guarantee based on the competence of our tutors and grinds.
- Group classes vs. individual lessons.
Why get a tutor or grind?
As there are many ways to teach, you can choose whatever benefits you the most. But why would you consider tutoring? We have stated the reasons for getting a tutor or grind down below.
- Encourages self-paced learning. As you are the one in control, you can always tell your teacher to slow down in information or speed it up.
- Improves attitude towards learning and school. As the goal is to get more knowledge, you will discover that subjects will get easier in time. This gives you the opportunity to enjoy your education more.
- One-on-one lessons or small group tutoring. You can choose whatever benefits your learning experience.
- Improve your study habits. As you have a certain time and date for your lesson, you will be less likely to procrastinate.
Get started today!
Why wait any longer? Pass your class with three simple steps.
- Create an account for free
- Get your teacher assigned based on your wishes.
- Start your first class!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
Universität Duisburg Esssen
Master of Education
Nov 2018 - Aug 2020
Master's programme for the attainment of the first state examination in the Master of Education.
B.A finance and criminology
Sep 2019 - May 2022
During this degree I learned econometrics, quantitative analysis, corporate finance, investments/portfolio management, international macro, international banking and derivatives.
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
Harvard University Physics Department
Undegraduate Teaching Fellow and Course Assistant
Sep 2021 - Dec 2022
Over the course of two semesters, I served as an undergraduate teaching fellow in two different physics courses: Quantum Mechanics I and Introduction to Electromagnetism. In this role, I supplemented course lectures by holding office hours to aid students in understanding the physical and mathematical underpinnings of quantum mechanics and electromagnetism with a focus on building their natural intuition.
SMT Consultants Ltd
Accountant and Tutor
Oct 2004 - present
Financial Controller and Instructor
Specialized teachers for any subject
We have teachers available for most subjects! Fill in a request and we provide you with a tailored course to your needs!
Master's studying offering one-on-one tutoring
In addition to physics, my Bachelor's degree was also in archaeology. As I mainly offering tutoring in physics and maths, my archaeology experience is relevant. However, I should mention that through my degree and coursework, I have pursued a wide range of specific interests, spanning American, South American, Northern European, and Egyptian archaeology. I have also conducted research specifically focused on Incan archaeology as well as Irish archaeology, utilizing mathematical and quantitative, and GIS-based methodologies. Should any student be interested in discussing archaeology or organizing tutoring sessions for a related subject, I would love to help!
We provide tutors for any institution in your area
Some of the universities where our students and teachers studied:
Prepare for your exams and get help with your thesis!
UniProf teachers have experience in the following subjects. Your subject is not in the list? Sign up and we surely can help you!