Nutrition and dietetics – tutoring for university students
Are you looking for a teacher to help you in your nutrition and dietetics degree? The subdiscipline of medicine is the science that focuses on anything food related with the effect on our health. Students aim to improve people’s health and make better choices. Do you want to learn more? Study with us!
Why study with UniProf?
Studying with us includes multiple benefits. We offer these to reach our goal: providing quality classes and courses in any subject. This way, you can get your degree without getting unmotivated.
- Group classes and private lessons.
- Online and offline courses.
- A quality guarantee.
- Quick help in the assignment of your teacher.
- And more..
Take your classes whenever fits you best
We understand that getting tutoring next to your own academic program might be too time consuming. To help you in your time management, we also offer courses and classes in evenings and weekends. This way, you don’t have to adjust your daily schedule too much.
Job opportunities in nutrition and dietetics
People mostly assume that the following step of this degree is becoming a dietitian. But there is so much more to do in this degree. What job would fit you best?
- Media and marketing
- Public health nutrition
- Food industry in general
- Nutrition research and education
- Self-employment in consulting
- And more..
The subjects to study in nutrition and dietetics
There is a lot to study in this field. What is it that you want some extra guidance in? Let us know what subjects you struggle with and we will make sure you have a personalized course that fits all your needs.
- Principles of Nutrition
- Food Microbiology
- Food Preservation
- Community Nutrition
- Quantity Food Service
- Physical Facilities
- Food Service Management
- Food Science
- And more..
Get your academic help today!
Are you ready to study with us? Getting tutoring is of added value to your regular study program.
- Sign up for free.
- Get your teacher assigned.
- Start your first lesson.
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
University of Delhi
Bachelors in Economics
Jun 2016 - Jul 2019
I have studied economics in depth and have the ability to teach in-depth.
Kohat University of Science and Technology
BS (HONS) Physics
Oct 2018 - Jul 2022
I have learned physics from the basics to the higher level. I have enabled myself to look much deeper on all the physical processes happening in the universe.
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
Jun 2017 - Aug 2019
• Led RWE observational data analyses studies • Engaged in direct client communications to deliver statistical analysis plan and results • Provided training on protocol development and statistical analysis using SAS
Dublin Business School
Jul 2022 - present
• Develop a Module and Assessment Guide with a structured, explicit teaching plan to include delivery, formative assessment and multimodal delivery. • Prepare teaching content and materials, including interactive, learning activities and real-world learning including guest speakers, formative assessments and industry-aligned skills development. • Identify knowledge, technical and transferable skills in module syllabus and develop assessment instruments, briefs and marking rubrics accordingly. • Upload and regularly update TL&A content for module Moodle pages as per DBS guidelines. • Respond to module-related student queries in a timely manner and ensure timely feedback to students on CAs as per DBS guidelines. • Grade assessments and upload marks to Moodle. • Moderate assessment briefs, exam papers and marks on other modules, as assigned. • Prepare Exam Packs for submission to External Examiners. • Ensure compliance with all requirements for delivery of module content and adherence to academic standards and regulations. • Teach (classroom and/or online) in areas allocated by the Faculty Manager. • Mandatory attendance at monthly programme team meetings, to a max of four times a semester. • Attendance at Programme Boards, internal and external exam boards, Graduation, Board of Studies and other meetings as required. • Mandatory attendance at first half hour of exams and all Exam Boards to represent module(s)/learner grades.
We provide tutors for any institution in your area
Some of the universities where our students and teachers studied:
Prepare for your exams and get help with your thesis!
UniProf teachers have experience in the following subjects. Your subject is not in the list? Sign up and we surely can help you!