Leaving certificate physics grinds and tutors – preparation course
Physics is a hard degree to get into and most often the universities in Ireland require you to have a leaving certificate. Luckily for you, UniProf can help you prepare for the final exam.
What is a leaving certificate?
A leaving certificate is the final exam of the Irish secondary school system and often the university admission examination in Ireland. It takes a minimum of two years' preparation, but an optional Transition Year means that for those students it takes place three years after the Junior Certificate Examination. The Examination is overseen by the State Examinations Commission.
What are the criteria for a leaving certificate?
In order to achieve a leaving certificate you will need to at least have 6 exam subjects, of which at least 2 subjects are higher level with a result of A, B or C or with a result of H1-H4 (depending on the grading system) Each subject is examined at one of three levels, Higher Level (informally called Honours), Ordinary Level (informally Pass), or Foundation Level. Foundation Level may only be taken in two subjects: Irish and Mathematics. All other subjects may be taken at either Ordinary or Higher Level.
The benefits of UniProf
UniProf has several advantages:
- Quick and easy access to teachers; they are tested on experience, professionalism, credibility, and other company standards.
- Get a teacher assigned; your chosen teacher will be carefully hand selected to fit your needs.
- Flexible schedule; follow classes in the morning, afternoon or weekends.
- Online and offline classes with a private tutor; follow classes anywhere you want.
How do I get started?
It is really easy to start tutoring classes with us.
- Sign yourself up for free
- Get a teacher assigned
- Meet your teacher for your first class
Ready to ace your exam? Sign up now!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
We provide tutors for any institution in your area
Some of the universities where our students and teachers studied: