Physics grinds and tutors
Are you looking for physics grinds? Do you need help with your physics exams? On UniProf, you can find private and professional tutors.
Physics tutoring for students
On UniProf, you find professional tutors who have been interviewed and screen by us. After registering, you can book your private tutor. You will have to fill out a form with a few questions to get a better understanding of your needs and physics problems. Afterward, UniProf will look for a suitable tutor for you. You will get a tutor assigned in just a few days.
If you are not pleased with your tutor, UniProf will provide you with a different tutor for free.
Physics grinds for every topic
Are you struggling with some physics topics? No worries, the tutors on UniProf can help you with all your problems.
Electricity and magnetism
- Electrostatics: Coulomb's law, Electric field and force, Gauss' law, Electric potential and energy, Conductors, Capacitance, Dielectrics, ...
- Magnetostatics: Magnetic field, force, moment and energy, Magnetic dipole, Biot-Savart's law, Ampere's law, Magnetic flux, Magnetic materials, ...
- Electromagnetic induction: Faraday's law, Lenz' law, Inductance, Simple electric circuits, Electromagnetic waves, ...
- Experimental methods: Measuring physical quantities, Data acquisition, ...
- and more
- Transfer of Heat Energy, Direction of heat transfer: Conduction and thermal conductivity, Conduction of heat through single and compound walls, Thermal resistance, Convection in liquids and gases, Radiation of heat, ...
- Perfect Gas Laws: Kinetic Molecular Theory applied to perfect gases, Measurable Properties of Gases, Boyle's Law, Charle's Law, Avagadro's Law, The Ideal Gas Law, Deviations from ideal behaviour, ....
- Thermodynamic processes: First Law of Thermodynamics, Convertibility of energy to work, Quantity of Heat, Internal Energy, and Work done by expanding gases, The constant volume process (Isochoric), Cv, The constant pressure process (Isobaric), Cp, The constant temperature process (Isothermal), The constant heat process (Adiabatic), Thermodynamic cycles, ...
- and more
- Photoelectric effect, Compton scattering, photons, Franck-Hertz experiment, the Bohr atom, electron diffraction, de Broglie waves, and the wave-particle duality of matter and light, ...
- Solutions to Schrödinger's equation in one dimension: transmission and reflection at a barrier, barrier penetration, potential wells, the simple harmonic oscillator, ...
- Schrödinger's equation in three dimensions: central potentials and introduction to hydrogenic systems, ...
- Ancient Astronomers: Greek astronomy, Copernican revolution, Kepler’s Laws, Galileo’s observations, Newton: Forces and Gravitation, ...
- Moon: Eclipses, Phases, Physical characteristics, Formation and evolution, ...
- Solar System, Discovery of planets, Individual planets, Individual characteristics, Asteroids, comets and meteoroids, Origin and evolution, ...
- Properties of Stars:Brightness, distance, motion, temperature, Classification, H-R Diagram, ...
- Stellar Evolution:Star Formation, Evolution, Death of stars, Black holes, pulsars, white dwarfs, ...
- Milky Way Galaxy and Clusters of Stars:Sun’s position, Milky Way-shape and structure, Star clusters, ...
And many more physics topics.
Find your physics tutor for all university programs
No matter what you are studying, UniProf has the right tutor for you.
- Physics with Astrophysics
- Theoretical Physics and Mathematics
- Experimental Physics
- Astrophysics and Relativity
- Science in Applied Physics
- Science in Mathematics and Physics
- Physics with Astronomy and Space Science
- Theoretical Physics
- Physics, Mathematics and Education
- Mathematics and Science Education
- Medical Physics
- Optical Engineering
- Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics
- Computational Physics
Book your first tutoring session in just a few steps
Follow the steps to start your tutoring session on UniProf:
- Register on UniProf.
- Book your private tutor.
- Meet your physics tutor at your first lesson.
Sign up now and find your physics tutor!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
A selection of our tutors
Quality guarantee! Request information to start lessons with any of our teachers.
Astronomer offers to help with physic I and astronomy
Hi guys, I like to study a lot. Do not get discouraged if you do not recall it. A good scientist must know how to consult the books and remake the derivations. Be careful with the sign though. Retain the concept and try to give a meaning to each equation. I did my undergraduates studies at the Department of Astronomy of the Faculty of Science of Bologna Univ. Then, I moved to Leiden in the Netherlands for my PhD. Since my graduation (2004) I have been a researcher in Astronomy. I have supervised one master student and co-supervised one PhD student.
Physics major offering physics tutoring and thesis help
Muneer Ahamad S.
Speaks: English, Telugu, Hindi
I am an MSc Physics graduate from NIT Rourkela India. A Physics student and a curious inquirer in constant pursuit of truths of nature. A pastime innovator trying to apply laws for well-being. With a fish-eye view of different branches and a research experience delving into experimental and applied Physics during my Master, I aspire to immerse myself into the Theoretical arenas of science through a doctoral degree with an ever-kindled passion I have had since my boyhood.
I am a Professional Tutor, Translator, and Data Analyst. I have worked in a school, freelancing tutoring to school-going students with exceptional results. I specialize in Mathematics tutoring, Physics tutoring, Chemistry tutoring, English Swahili translation, Swahili to-English Translation, Data Analysis, and Research in all the mentioned subjects. I am reliable and strongly believe in consistent communication. I am honest, forward-thinking, and always aim to over-deliver. My past clients consider me an advisor, consultant, and partner. I want to assume that role with your company. Your success is my success. Kind
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
Mar 2012 - Mar 2013
About education and teaching methodologies
University of the Punjab
Bachelor's in Applied Psychology
Oct 2017 - Feb 2022
i have learned alot about research projects, thesis writing
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
Mar 2017 - present
I am teaching 25 students on daily basis at my home
STA International College
Sep 2006 - Mar 2007
Teaching WAEC Biology Basic Science and Agricultural Science
Specialized teachers for any subject
We have teachers available for most subjects! Fill in a request and we provide you with a tailored course to your needs!
Leaving Certificate Physics
Miss Katelyn O.
Currently doing a Bachelors in Chemistry and Physics Education.
Have experience in online and in person tutoring.
Newtonian Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Waves and Optics, Electromagnetism
I have tutored these topics for more than one year and have completed numerous assignments on these topics.
Tutoring in Theoretical Physics Topics
Mr. Sangeet S.
Offering sound tutoring in theoretical physics topics with a wide range of applications such as:
1. Classical Mechanics,
2. Classical Field Theory,
3. Quantum Mechanics,
4. Theoretical Particle Physics,
5. Quantum Information Theory,
6. General Relativity and Cosmology.
with a tutoring experience of more than two years.
We provide tutors for any institution in your area
Some of the universities where our students and teachers studied:
Prepare for your exams and get help with your thesis!
UniProf teachers have experience with the following study courses. Your study program is not in the list? Sign up and we surely can help you!