Preparation course and tutoring for the institute of technology in Carlow
Do you wish to study or are you currently following a degree at the institute of technology? We have professional and certified tutors and grinds who offer assistance and tutoring during the process of admission to or during your degree at the institute of technology.
All the courses for admission preparation
A big variety of courses is offered at the institute of technology. See here some courses we offer admission preparation and tutoring for:
- Bachelor of business in business management
- Bachelor of business in supply chain management
- Bachelor of engineering in aircraft systems
- Bachelor of business in accounting
- Bachelor of arts in design
- Bachelor of science in bioscience
- Bachelor of science in software development
- Bachelor of arts in professional social care practice
- And many more…
Prepare yourself for admission or university preparation
Besides our course to help and tutor you during your admission process at the institute of technology in Carlow, you can prepare yourself as well! We have some useful tips to prepare yourself:
- Confirm which test the course you take requires
- Make a confirmation of the deadlines and key dates
- Read upon the test specifications
- Practice under timed exam conditions, if required
Individual or group tutoring or admission preparation
It could be a personal decision whether you prefer to follow an individual or group course. There are advantages and disadvantages to both cases. Luckily, we offer both options to determine you have the best learning experience at UniProf. When you realize your colleagues, friends or classmates also wish to follow the same course, you can easily register together and follow our admission preparation course together.
Face-to-face or online preparation course
We offer tutors and grinds who can help you with tutoring or the preparation of your admission test. The choice is up to you if you want to follow this online or rather face-to-face. Our vision is that learning is faster when you do this on your own pace and in the circumstances you require. Here are some of the benefits when following a course online or face-to-face.
- High flexibility
- Follow from the comfort of your own home
- No travel expenses
- Online learning materials
- No technical issues
- Learn on your pace
- More attention
- Better guidance
Did this catch your interest? Start with your admission preparation now!
Register at UniProf and follow our tutoring course in these easy steps:
- Registration for free.
- Clarify your requests.
- Let us assign you the perfect tutor for you.
- Start learning at UniProf.
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
Sep 2019 - present
I have always given private tutoring to people at my university with excellent results!
Hellenic Open University
MSc. in Mathematics
Oct 2021 - present
The primary objective of the MMA is to provide specialization for holders of bachelor’s degrees in mathematics as well as holders of HEI degrees in similar fields who wish to continue their studies in Mathematics and deepen their knowledge of theoretical and applied mathematics in addition to issues of mathematical education. Specializations “Master in Mathematics, Specialization in Mathematics Education”
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
French Language Tutor
Oct 2021 - Mar 2022
I mostly tutored one-on-one classes with students to prepare them for the Leaving Certificate oral exam. I also tutored groups of 10 students to prepare them for their Leaving Certificate oral exam.
Private Math Instruction
Jul 2016 - present
• Designed and implemented lesson plans that incorporated Algebra, Geometry, and I.B. • Successfully developed students’ capabilities on how to effectively reason and enabled them to think mathematically. • Instigated engagement of students in how to best identify patterns and use problem-solving techniques and think strategically. • Maintained connections between mathematical ideas and related applications. • Incorporated multiple teaching techniques to meet student objectives effectively.
We offer help for students in any subject of any study program.
Is your university course not in the list? Sign up, and we will see if we have an available teacher.
Institute of Technology Carlow
- Students: 8300
- Founding year: 1970
- City: Carlow