Grinds and tutors in literature
Are you struggling in your literature degree? In this degree, you can experience problems in all sorts of expressive English writing. Are you struggling with novels or plays? Or maybe even frameworks like ethnic perspectives or feminism? Our teachers are here for you to help you in any subject in your literature degree.
Why study with UniProf?
As you are probably getting stuck in a certain subject, you don’t want extra worries from your tutor or grind. Getting extra help should be accessible and convenient for you. Because of this reason, we provide you with:
- Group classes or individual lessons. Students may experience pros and cons from both, but you will know what your preference is in this matter. Choose whatever you feel comfortable with!
- Flexible hours. Getting a grind or tutor usually means that you have your main study program. We don’t want to disturb your routines, so the classes are offered in the evenings and on the weekends as well.
- Get your help quickly. After you wrote us about your wishes regarding the academic help, we will assign you with a teacher within a couple of days.
- Online and offline classes. Are you more comfortable studying from home? Our tutors and grinds are also available on Zoom, Skype, Teams, and much more.
The subjects to study with your tutor or grind
Literature studies is a versatile degree. We offer tutoring in multiple subjects. Decide for yourself what you really need.
- Review survey books
- Review articles
- Areas or research
- Provide descriptions, summaries, and evaluations
- And more..
Get started today!
Getting that tutor or grind will be of added value for your academic career. It’s just a few clicks away.
- Sign up, it’s free.
- Get a teacher assigned based on your wishes.
- Start your first lesson.
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
Specialized teachers for any subject
We have teachers available for most subjects! Fill in a request and we provide you with a tailored course to your needs!
A-grade 3rd year college student offers his tips and tricks
I am in the top 20% of students in my English classes, with a 75% average over 3 years of studying English literature. I have been an EFL teacher since 2019, both in-person and online, to ages 6 to 60 with many students progressing into higher levels and many achieving an 8 in IELTs examinations.
Mater in English Language and Literature
My personal education is based on English learning since High School and through University.
I have acquired quite a vast experience teaching ESL to young adults and professional, mainly focusing on Business English when training professionals who needed English as an international communication tool, including specific vocabulary for negotiations, cross-cultural awareness, contracts and gentlemen's agreements.
I participated in several projects to develop online training materials.
I also participated in train the trainers projects to share delivery techniques.
Literature Tutor for First, Second and Third Level
I have a BA in English Lit and an MA in Greek and Roman texts, as well as 5 years completed of a PhD program in Medieval Irish Language and Literature