Grinds and tutors in mechanical engineering
Are you looking for extra help in you mechanical engineering degree? At UniProf we offer tutors and grinds who are specialized in the topics that you need help in. As there is a high demand for people who have studied this subject, it is wise to educate yourself the most, so you get the job of your dreams. We are here to help you with that!
The advantages of studying with UniProf
Staying motivated to study isn't always easy. Factors such as your schedule that changes or costs that are too high, can make you not want to improve your knowledge. We think this is a waste of your degree. That's why we give you the following benefits:
- Study on your own terms. You decide what time and date you study. Are you only available on the weekends or evenings? No problem! Our tutors and grinds will teach you then.
- Decide your own subjects. You probably are looking for help in a specific subject. At UniProf you don’t need to study unnecessary information.
- Group lessons or individual classes. Do you have classmates who need help as well? Gather them and share the costs!
Study with a quality guarantee
In addition to the circumstances of studying, the quality is also very important. You can only really learn from someone when they have real experience. That is why we choose our teachers on knowledge and learning experience. This way, quality is guaranteed for you as a student.
Job opportunities in mechanical engineering
There are many options when it comes to applying with your engineering degree. Below, we have stated some examples for you to get inspired.
- Automation engineer
- Instrumentation engineer
- Powertrain engineer
- Design engineer
- Research and development engineer
- And more..
Getting started is easy!
Your tutor or grind is only three steps away:
- Create an account for free.
- Tell us what you want to study in your classes.
- Start your first lesson.
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
Specialized teachers for any subject
We have teachers available for most subjects! Fill in a request and we provide you with a tailored course to your needs!
Math tutor to help mechanical engineering students with their math courses
Ready to help students by explaining mathematical concepts, relating theories to real-life examples, providing problem-solving instructions, correcting assignments and preparing for exams
Muhammed Ramees T.
Qualified Mechanical Engineer and having 4 years of experience in education field at different capacities as faculty, instructor and Principal in many institutions of India
Holder of a B.Eng. (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering
• I hold a B.Eng. (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering.
• I lectured and tutored in this field for 2 years.
• Wide range of subjects catered for, and understand how the subjects link together.
- SolidWorks CAD [you must already have software access].
- SolidWorks Flow Simulation (CFD) [you must already have software add-in access].
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) [you must already have software access].
- Mathematics [BIMDAS, Algebra, Area, Volume, Differentiation, Integration, etc.].
- Project Write Ups/Dissertation/Thesis Review & Feedback (Engineering Topics).
• Garda Vetting - Academic Tutor.
• "Training Delivery & Evaluation [Train the Trainer]" certified.
We provide tutors for any institution in your area
Some of the universities where our students and teachers studied:
Prepare for your exams and get help with your thesis!
UniProf teachers have experience in the following subjects. Your subject is not in the list? Sign up and we surely can help you!