HTML, CSS grinds and tutors
HTML and CSS are used to create web pages that you see in your daily life. HTML focuses on the structure of the website page and CSS provides a better look for them. Do you want to become a front-end web developer? Maybe you want to be a web designer? Are you looking for courses that could improve your knowledge? Or simply do you need someone with who to practice and improve your skills? UniProf offers you HTML and CSS courses, professional tutors, and more…
Courses to learn HTML and CSS for web development
Courses of HTML and CSS consists of short lessons about different types of topic. You will practice with your teacher whatever you want to, you will use examples, practice skills, do demonstrations, and others. See what topics you can learn:
- Understanding HTML (Hypertext Markup Language is written on all web pages which use web browsers. You will understand what it is used for and where can you apply it)
- Starting with HTML 5 (You will learn the basics of HTML5 syntax, you will use HTML elements and document types)
- Introducing CSS (You will focus on the basics of Cascading Style Sheets, types of stylesheets, selecting elements, and writing rules. You will learn basic about basics of CSS precedence, overrides, and adding colour to a page)
- Dividing a Page Into Logical Sections (You will learn to add a structure, headers, footers, navigation, and identify individual sections of a page)
- Understanding Positioning and Layout (You will learn different parts of the HTML box model, how to work with them, how to use images, padding, floating, and others)
Do you know what will you do after having HTML and CSS courses done?
UniProf wants to prepare you for a future you can have after finishing this course. Here you can see what job opportunities you can have:
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Senior Java Developer
- Senior Software Engineer Java Developer
- Java/J2Ee Developer
- Net Developer
- Software Engineer
Advantages and benefits of HTML and CSS courses at UniProf
Are you thinking about why should you choose our platform to improve your studies? My answer is simple, look what can we offer you:
- After you text us your level of knowledge, demands, and requests, we will be able to assign you a professional tutor. Which means you will have the most suitable teacher for your needs
- Your courses will be flexible. That means you can choose the most suitable time for your courses and learn whenever you want
- Online courses via the internet- you can stay home and learn from your comfort, or attend classes at an arranged place and practice it face-to-face
- Group courses- you can have your progress with other people in one class or you can learn individually
- Our team is ready to prepare you and make your classes customized, according to your needs
Did you choose online courses at UniProf?
If you choose to have online courses, you should be prepared for that! Don't forget to have a computer or other electronic devices, a stable internet connection, a microphone, and a camera to be in better contact with your teacher and communication platform as Zoom, Skype, Teams, FaceTime. Make sure you are prepared and start your classes!
Would you like to register and become our student?
If yes, register for free by following theses steps:
- Sign up
- Write about yourself
- Wait until we assign you a teacher
- Start your first courses
Become an expert in your field with UniProf!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
Arak state university Iran
Bachelor of English
Oct 2009 - Jul 2013
The program consisted of two years education in general English and two years of education in teaching methods and translation.
University of Kasierslautern, Germany
Apr 2007 - Nov 2012
PhD in Artifical Intelligence
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
Aspire Group of College Shakrargarh Narowal Pakistan
Jul 2019 - present
I am working as a lecturer in mathematics department for intermediate and bacehlor classes.
Sep 2017 - May 2019
Tutored five secondary levels students per week at a variety of levels in mathematics.
Costs and prices: html, css grinds
The costs of lessons depend on the group size, location and topics.
Average price: 24.66EUR/h
Request information Become a teacher
Specialized teachers for any subject
We have teachers available for most subjects! Fill in a request and we provide you with a tailored course to your needs!
Master student offering HTML CSS lessons
I was a lead trainer for all front end technologies(HTML/CSS/JS) in my 3 years of working as a software engineer.
A highly experienced teacher offers HTML/CSS classes
Open a new browser tab, type in www.github.com or www.netflix.com, and take a look around.
Cool, right? What if you knew exactly how to design and build a website like that, completely from scratch? How amazing would that be?
Well, I'm here to teach you HTML, CSS, and web design, all by building the stunning website that you just saw, step-by-step.
So, after finishing this course, you will know exactly how to build a beautiful, professional, and ready-to-launch website just like Github or Netflix. And it will even look great on any computer, tablet, and smartphone.
But what if you want to build a completely different website? Well, no problem! This course will enable you to design and build any website that you can think of, not just copy the course project.
So, in order to become a confident and independent developer, capable of building your own websites in the future, you will learn:
The fundamentals of modern and semantic HTML, CSS, and building layouts in a small separate project. This includes modern flexbox and CSS Grid!
How to use well-established website components and layout patterns in order to come up with professional-looking designs
How to make any website work on any mobile device, no matter the design and layout (responsive design)
How to use the 7 steps of building a professional website in practice: planning, sketching, designing, building, testing, optimizing, and launching
How to find and use free design assets such as images, fonts, and icons
Important developer skills such as reading documentation, fixing code errors on your own, and using professional web development tools
Does this sound like fun? Then join me and 100,000+ other developers and start building websites today!
An accomplishes Front-end Developer with real time experience ready to share practical tips on creating bespoke applications
I have had a chance to interact with practical aspects of front-end development that include Html5 and CSS. I let in my students into a world they can relate and with that continuously motivating them to create applications that are geared toward impacting their environments positively.
We provide tutors for any institution in your area
Some of the universities where our students and teachers studied:
Prepare for your exams and get help with your thesis!
UniProf teachers have experience with the following study courses. Your study program is not in the list? Sign up and we surely can help you!
Start your lessons today!
- Verified teachers
- See teacher reviews
- Flexible lessons and appointments
Trial lesson available!