Grinds and tutors for CAD and technical drawing
The technical drawing is the act and discipline of creating plans that visually communicate and shows how something functions. A lot of professions as engineers, electricians or contractors use it as a guide to construct or repair objects, that is why this course is very important if you are interested in this field. Are you looking for a tutor in CAD technical drawing? Do you think you need to improve and increase your knowledge? UniProf is here to help you improve in this field.
UniProf offers you a professional tutor based on your needs and knowledge
Our platform focuses on creating value and benefits for students who want to learn new things. We want to make your courses easier and more flexible. You don't need to attend classes in person, or you can learn your subject with other people, it is up to you what your course will look like. See what else do we offer:
- UniProf selects a professional tutor for you
- Make a registration to our website for free
- Have face-to-face classes
- Turn on your computer and call your teacher from home
- Have a group course with more people or even your friends or colleagues
- Choose to have individual classes
- Choose a day and hour of classes on your own
Where can you use your technical knowledge skills?
There are many types of technical drawings. The main types are Exploded-view 3D drawing, Complete working drawings, and Detail drawings 2D. Here you can find sectors, where are CAD designs necessary:
- Design offices
- Plant engineering
- And many others...
See the types of drawing view
What types of drawing you can have in CAD technical drawing?
- Base view (The first view in drawing, the default orientations are based on the origin in the digital prototype)
- Projected view (An orthographic or isometric view that is generated from another existing view. It defines the projection of first-angle or third-angle)
- Auxiliary view (A view projected to a user-selected line. This view inherit the scale settings from the parent view)
- Section view (A view created by scratching a line. The cutting line might be a single straight segment or multiple)
- Detail view (It is an enlarged view of a portion of another drawing view)
- Overlay view
- Draft view
Register for free to UniProf and start your lessons with a professional teacher
To become our student follow these steps:
- Sign up for free
- Write your knowledge and needs
- Wait until we assign you a teacher
- Start your first class
UniProf is here to help you and make your progress fast.
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
Costs and prices: cad, technical drawing grinds
The costs of lessons depend on the group size, location and topics.
Average price: 24.29EUR/h
Request information Become a teacher
We provide tutors for any institution in your area
Some of the universities where our students and teachers studied:
Prepare for your exams and get help with your thesis!
UniProf teachers have experience with the following study courses. Your study program is not in the list? Sign up and we surely can help you!
CAD, Technical drawing: study programs we offer help with
Start your lessons today!
- Verified teachers
- See teacher reviews
- Flexible lessons and appointments
Trial lesson available!