Preparation course, admission tests and tutoring for the Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
The Galway Mayo Institute of Technology belongs to the Atlantic Technological University, and they offer a high amount of research excellence and academic opportunities to students. Read here more about what UniProf can offer you during your admission test procedure, during your university degree or as a preparation course.
Offered undergraduate courses at the Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
A large variety of courses are available at this university. We offer tutoring, for a lot of these courses. See here some types of courses and degrees you could take during your time at the Galway Institute of Technology.
- Design and Creative Arts
- Science and Computing
- Health Science, Wellbeing & society
- Galway International Hotel School
- And more…
Tutoring for a group or individual during admission tests
It depends on the student if they prefer learning in a group or individually. Due to this reason, we at UniProf decided to offer both options on our platform.
When you realize that your classmates, friends, or other students require the same help and guidance as you, you could sign up as a group. This could make learning more challenging, fun, and you have the possibility to motivate each other.
However, when you decide to take the course individually, there will be more focus on your learning path, your pace, and your needs. This means that you can progress faster, without thinking about other students.
Do self-studying besides our preparation course
Self-studying is rather important! Even when you have a tutor or grind, you will benefit from these courses the most when you make an effort to study yourself as well. See here some tips and advice to study as well as possible:
- Set a realistic goal for yourself per day
- Test yourself occasionally
- Make notes per day
- Study different topics per day
UniProf is there to help you with tutoring or admission test preparation
We offer courses that fit for every type of student. See here all the advantages of taking a course at UniProf!
- Professional tutors
- Online or face-to-face course
- Group or individual course
- Flexible scheduling
- Motivating course
- Safe payment
- Free registration
Register now for our preparation course, tutoring or help for admission tests
These steps will bring you closer to that degree!
- Register for free.
- Tell us your expectations.
- Let us assign your tutor.
- Start learning with one of our skilled tutors.
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
Trinity College Dublin
PG Certificate Statistics
Sep 2021 - Jun 2022
Postgraduate certificate course in statistics. Covered all aspects of statistical theory, research design and analysis (using R).
National University of Ireland, Galway
Bachelor of Commerce
Sep 1993 - Jun 1996
I majored in Accounting & Economics, whilst also learning about the broader impact of Business and IT on society as a whole
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
Divisional Public School & College Sahiwal
Dec 1998 - Dec 2007
Teaching maths to junior classes
Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Pakistan
Professor in Civil Engineering
Jan 2010 - Apr 2023
• Propose novel, efficient, and beneficial course contents and subjects for the improvement of syllabus at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels in line with the state-of-the-art skills required in commercial industry and according to Washington Accord. • Course coordination including offering guidance to assistant lecturers, laboratory engineers and supervision of sessional staff in teaching units. • Delivering lectures, conduct examination, assessment and grading of students. • Secure internal and external research funding. • Conduct of original research leading to publications in refereed journals. • Research supervision of Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD students. • Involved in Industrial Advisory Board and Industrial Liaison Committee to help students in internship and job placement. • Represent the department as a focal person at different important state/provincial level meetings with public and private sector organizations.
We offer help for students in any subject of any study program.
Is your university course not in the list? Sign up, and we will see if we have an available teacher.
Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
Towards a Technical University
- Students: 7000
- Founding year: 1972
- City: Galway