SPSS courses and classes for adults and companies
At UniProf we offer you the chance to get accessible knowledge. Are you or your employees interested in becoming a SPSS expert? Then this course might be for you!
Why would you study at UniProf?
The courses at UniProf are designed for the wishes of students. This way, you will always learn about a new topic in the best way possible. We offer courses for adults and companies with the following benefits:
- Individual lessons or group classes. It’s up to you!
- The choice between online classes or in person. You choose whatever suits you or your group best.
- Flexible times. Our teachers are also available in the evenings or on the weekends.
- Available for companies as well.
You choose what you want to study in SPSS
In a complicated program such as SPSS it’s important to study the essentials. That is why we offer you the chance to decide what you want to learn. We selected some examples for you, but in consultation a lot is possible.
- Cross tabulation
- Bivariate statistics
- And more..
- Build models
- Validate predictive models
- Use statistical procedures
- And more..
Text analytics for surveys program
- Uncover powerful insights from responses
- Get help in de administration of surveys
- And more..
- Use your data to create visuals
- Learn how to use density charts and radial box plots
- And more..
Learning about SPSS is easy, get started now!
Don’t doubt yourself and get the knowledge you need. Studying at UniProf is done in three simple steps.
- Create an account for free.
- Tell us about your wishes for the course, so we can provide you with a fitting teacher.
- Start your first SPSS lesson!
Finding a quality teacher has never been this easy!
3 simple steps to start your lessons!
1. Sign up for free
Describe your request and learning goals. Sign up in group or individually.
2. Choose between private lessons or join a group
You can join an existing learning group on your level or get a tailored lesson plan.
3. Start your lessons
After your first trial lesson you can decide whether or not to continue your lessons.
A selection of our tutors
Quality guarantee! Request information to start lessons with any of our teachers.
Mr. Muhammad Faizan K.
Speaks: English, Urdu
I am online Statistics Teacher. Also i am professional SPSS trainer. I will help you in the assignments and homework. I am teaching very very professional style. I have done MSc in Statistics since 2011. Trained in statistical methodology and skilled in statistical programming, including SPSS, Excel, and others. Responsible for collection, analysis, interpretation and presentation of quantitative information and communicate results to the management; To communicate results and findings to non-statisticians. Ensuring quality of data sets and focus on performing analysis for project monitoring, questionnaire development, reporting and research publications. The individual part of an interdisciplinary team working across the organization on developing coherent analysis and reporting systems. Responsibilities include data management, analysis and reporting in consultation with project teams as well documentation of analysis and reporting standards.
Dr. Arooj Arshad offering psychology tutoring
Dr Arooj A.
I have completed my phd in applied psychology in 2022. I have 9 years of teaching experience, currently im working as an Assistant Professor at a reputable university in Pakistan. I will offer tutoring services for varied psychology fields including both qualitative and quantitative research and data analysis using softwares, testing and assessment and many more areas within psychology.
We verify all education and teaching certificates of our teachers.
Colorado State University
Sep 2019 - Dec 2022
As a PhD holder in Business Administration, I am passionate about research and academic writing. I have extensive experience in the academic field, having worked as a professor and advisor for many years. My knowledge and experience in the field have allowed me to develop a deep understanding of the academic writing process, which has helped me guide and mentor numerous students throughout their academic journeys. I have a proven track record of success, having been published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. My ability to use credible sources and produce excellent dissertations is a testament to my skills as a writer and researcher. I understand the importance of academic integrity and can assist students in citing their sources correctly to avoid plagiarism. I am a firm believer in personalized teaching, which means that I tailor my services to meet the unique needs and preferences of each student. I am patient, approachable, and supportive, and I work with students to help them overcome any obstacles that may arise during the writing process. In addition to proofreading and editing, I offer guidance on structure, clarity, organization, and critical thinking. My goal is to help students produce high-quality work that demonstrates their intellectual abilities and academic potential. I am committed to providing exceptional services to my clients, and I strive to create a positive learning environment that fosters growth and development. With my support and guidance, you can be confident that you will produce a thesis that meets the highest standards of academic excellence.
university of KwaZulu-Natal
Feb 2020 - Nov 2022
I learned web development using ASP.net, Microsoft Database, PHP, Mysql, Linux, Database design, Systems Design and analysis, programming java, cpp, and c#, and Data Structures.
Verified work experience
Work experience is verified in a personal interview before a teacher can teach on our platform.
Full stack developer
Jul 2020 - Dec 2020
This internship taught me front and back end development from UX to database passing through security.
S&P Global Market Intelligence
Aug 2019 - Aug 2021
• Built data models and maps to generate meaningful insights from financial data, boosting private performance by 9% • Presented highly technical and sophisticated models to stakeholders in simplified and effective manner • Performed Exploratory Data Analysis of >100 companies’ financial statements utilizing Power BI and Python • Planned ETL ﬂow functions for Business Intelligence reporting by assisting Data Engineering Team by using SSIS and MSSQL • Created and maintained spreadsheets to generate statistical insights from the data and aid in their ﬁnancial models using Power BI • Automated the data preparation and report generation task using SQL server and Power BI, decreasing reporting lag by 6 hours to HNI clients • Created Power BI based dashboards for various Mutual Funds, reducing the time for gathering information • Consulted and advised clients for investment governance, risk budgeting and investment decisions
Specialized teachers for any subject
We have teachers available for most subjects! Fill in a request and we provide you with a tailored course to your needs!
SPSS courses and help on thesis or projects
More than 13 years of experience in the field of statistics with a speciality in quantitative analysis. I have done thousands of hours of tutoring and helped hundreds of students with their statistical analysis. I can offer courses in SPSS, AMOS, SEM or Lisrel to any kind of student such as under graduate, post graduate or PhD candidates.
Have worked with SPSS for two years (as a researcher) and know it from data entry to ANOVA. Less experienced with Pearson part, but have access to good teaching materials and workbooks, plus, good at explaining.
Experienced SPSS tutor
As a Data Scientist, I have worked on SPSS in my projects at work and have helped university students in their Projects.
We provide tutors for any institution in your area
Some of the universities where our students and teachers studied:
Prepare for your exams and get help with your thesis!
UniProf teachers have experience with the following study courses. Your study program is not in the list? Sign up and we surely can help you!